Some information about myself is that I have been at Punahou since kindergarten. It is a part of me because my mom works here and so did my grandpa. I spend more time at school then I do at home or any other place. I used to play a billion sports but now I am just focusing on school. I love going to the beach and my favorite TV shows are Pretty Little Liars and Castle.
From about 6th grade I hated science, to make it worse I was also horrible at it. However last year I found out I was actually good at chemistry. That confuses me because it uses a lot of math, and I'm not amazing at math either. This past year I was in geometry and because I took algebra freshman year I forgot most of it. But for some reason chemistry clicked in my mind and I was able to realize science is not that bad. Hopefully in this course I will be able to understand how physics relates to everyday life. Also to be honest I really just hope to pass and not have to take it during the year.
This picture I feel represents me because it is a picture of part of this island and also the view from my house. I see this everyday and it reminds me how very lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place.

13+ for the win.. haha but I like the view from your house! It's really nice and I can see how it represents you. :)
ReplyDeleteHigh five for surprising ourselves, I was so surprised that I could do chemistry too :)
ReplyDeleteWOW, seems like you have had a ruff time in Science Eh? It's Okay i'm sure that the amazing teaching by Mr. Blake and your wonderful classmates will help you to find your love deep down. Also I really like the picture!
ReplyDelete