Sunday, June 17, 2012
Unit 2. eeep test tomorrow
On Friday we did a very interesting lab. We used motion sensors and Logger Pro. Our task was to try and match different position vs. time and velocity vs. time graphs. After watching others try it seemed really easy, it was not. We held wooden boards in front of us so that the sensor would not pick up our heartbeat because that would through the whole experiment off. On the position vs. time graph it was easier because all the lines were connected so in my brain it was easy to understand what I needed to do to make my graph match. The velocity graph was more complicated because it involved sudden stopping and speeding up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I totally agree that the velocity vs. time graphs were way harder to do than the position vs. time graphs. I didn't like the quick changes in direction in the velocity graphs.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you that it was all fairly easy to understand and instead of the graphs (which usually confuse me in math) actually helped me to understand! I also agree that the lab was pretty fun and I love your picture!
ReplyDelete