wow that went by very quickly. Cannot believe we are halfway done with the "school year". In quarter two we learned about projectile motion, forces in equilibrium and forces that accelerate.
Projectile motion was basically doing kinematics twice, because we now had two axes. The vegas rule was introduced and my brain had started hurting after class. After a lot of practice I was able to understand the process.
Next was forces in equilibrium. This meant that all the forces canceled each other out so the object did not move. We learned about free body diagrams and then my brain really started hurting. It took me a long time to understand forces and these were supposed to be easy.
The harder ones were ones that dealt with acceleration. This happened when two opposing forces were not equal. For example if something is on a string and accelerating upwards that means that the tension force is greater than the downward facing weight force.
![]() |
| Here some boys are trying to move a pen by pulling on a paper underneath. |

I like how you summarized everything super simply! Also I like your picture but I couldn't get the pen to stay up with that thing.
ReplyDeleteWHAT??? :) Nice, simple summary! Let's hope our blogs help with the test.
ReplyDelete